Friday, 17 May 2013

Wandering again

Hi there, all

This is just a quick post, to apologise for my increasing absence from blog-land over recent weeks, and also for what's likely to be complete absence over the next ten days or so.

The future absence is due to another overseas holiday: a week or so touring around Lithuania by train, followed by a couple of days travelling from there to Berlin via Warsaw. I should be back very early on Tuesday 28 May, UK time. As usual, I don't expect to have any opportunity to access Blogger while I'm away.

The past absence is due to being distracted by the bright lights of Twitter-land. Unfortunately, that little "1 new tweet" message is very seductive, and it's all too easy to keep on replying to others' tweets. After saying for some months that I didn't like Twitter, and couldn't compress my thoughts into 140-character bites, I suddenly seem to have got the hang of it!

Take care

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Yeah yeah yeah...HAHAHAHAHA...I expect pictures here when you get back!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    I hope the trip is going well, and that you're getting to do and see all that you'd expected. The Baltic states are another of those areas I'm interested in, but whether I'll ever do anything practical about it is another question entirely!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete