Saturday, 17 December 2011

Hey Y'all

(sorry, couldn't resist)

I think I just about remember how to do this posting thing - it seems to have been a very long time since the last one...

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting is some news about another blogger, not me. He's had to change his blog URL to prevent some real-life people keeping an eye on him. The old URL implied facing up to the uncertain; the new one is realismandreality.blogspot.com. He's restored all the old content at the new site; if you were following the old blog, you may need to unsubscribe from that, and subscribe to the new one. He also asked me to include this video (and one or two other references) - I'll be interested to see whether this works...



Meanwhile, for me, life goes on fairly uneventfully. I decided to stop drinking filter coffee, after noticing that I could easily get through five or six mugs a day from the machine at work and deciding that this wasn't good for me. I've now been on decaff for at least six weeks - I've spent a lot of that being more sleepy than before (surprise!), but I think I've reached some sort of stability now.

Finally, best wishes of the season to you - whether you celebrate Solstice, Christmas, some other festival, or no festival at all. May 2012 be a better year for you than 2011.

Take care

Mark

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mark
    Nice to see you back 'on the air', and over your caffeine 'cold turkey'! I hope you're well, and that you enjoy the forthcoming Saturnalian rites.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Mark. I hope yours is peaceful and blessed.

    - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful happy holiday season!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late as always...I hope the blog in question is being followed by his old followers.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before the sun goes down over 2011, before the net goes down due to overload, before I lose my mind, before I go too drunk and lose my phone - Happy New Year! I wish you the best 2012.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete