Saturday, 23 April 2011

A-wandering again

Hi there, all

I know it's been a long time since I last posted, but I'm afraid there are no earth-shattering revelations from the last three months or so. Instead, this is a fairly quick post to say that I'm away travelling again, and won't be back home until late on Sunday 1st May. Please don't be surprised if there's little or no communication from me until then.

I say "am away": I'm currently sitting in a hotel reception in Germany typing this. With the wonders of modern technology, I'm now finding free internet computers and WiFi in a lot of places. I'm spending ten days touring Germany by train, and will probably do day trips across the borders into neighbouring countries, just for fun.

Anyway, it's half past midnight here, and my body is telling me it's time for sleep. I should probably stop doing battle with this German keyboard (imaginatively different from English-language ones) and go to bed.

Take care

Mark

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip awandering, Mark!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    Hope your trip has gone, is going and will continue to go well.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai and *hugs*

    Have a wonderful safe and enjoyable adventure!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete