Sunday, 27 June 2010

Well, I'm back

Hi there all

Yes, I have returned from my travels across Europe. Generally I had a pretty good time, with plenty of things of interest - I'm hoping to do some more descriptive stuff when I have some time. There was one downside though: a recurrence of the sciatica from which I suffered earlier this year, which probably had a lot to do with the heavy backpack I was carrying around. It's now significantly better than it was earlier in the week, but I'm still rather slow-moving, and dosing myself with painkillers.

More soon, I hope

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mark -

    Glad you had a good time. Hope you feel better soon!

    -nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    Welcome back! I hope your holiday wasn't too blighted by the sciatica - my dad suffered from it in the latter part of his life, after a back injury at work, and I know how debilitating it can be. I'm looking forward to hearing about your peregrinations soon.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, NewLeaf and Sammy

    I hope you keep an eye on comment counts, or have some other way of finding out about follow-up to your comments. I'm still working out what the best way is to respond to comments.

    Many thanks for your comments, and good wishes for my health. I've been to the doctor today, and am hopeful things will improve.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete